These guidelines apply to all places in the MyLines.com site and community where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, product reviews, screenshots, artwork, and videos.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a product in MyLines.com, whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite. Developers take feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not have the time to respond to every post or question.
Please note that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
All users are subject to the MyLines.com Terms of Service
.General Rules – Be Respectful - Do NOT:
• Flame or insult other members
• Bypass any filters
• Abuse or encourage abuse of the Post Reporting System
• Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
• Bump threads
• Derail a thread's topic
• Post links to phishing sites
• Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
• Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: StagePro topics belong in StagePro forum)
• Openly argue with a moderator
• Artificially manipulate the user review system or voting/rating systems
Do not even think about posting any content on MyLines.com containing the following:
• Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
• Any discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the MyLines.com Community including, but not limited to:
o Posted copyright material such as musical shows and plays
o Cheating, hacking, software exploits
o Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
o Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
o Racism, discrimination
o Abusive language, including swearing
o Drugs and alcohol
o Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
o No Backseat Moderating
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules tell us.
Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post or item to the moderator.
Repeated Offenders: Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the MyLines.com community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.